ClassicTibia Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClassicTiba Forum | Do Your Remember the Old Times? | www.classictibia.com.br

5 posters

NEW START VOTE

KanKlusKlan
    KanKlusKlan

NEW START VOTE Empty NEW START VOTE

Post  KanKlusKlan 18/03/14, 05:18 am

So I have been thinking about this server, I played other server and every1 messages me asking if I played classictibia.com.br And they said they went away because of the guild that is powerabusing the server and the gms that are abusing their power.

My suggestion to make a good server and consider this a "beta test".

1-Restart all accounts
    2-Install an antibot client I got a provider and it won't make problems this time (same as triforce-hr.sytes.net)
    3-Lower Damage of Monsters like in Triforce
    -Lower Damage of paladins and mages
    -Lower damage on knights
    -Normal Damage on all vocations like other servers. (Mages will always hit harder than any vocation but will be weaker at the same time)
    4-Easy loot
    5-Normal level rates (the ones now are ok)
    6-Find something that doesn't froze server every minute.
    7-Don't make GM's and tutors to all randoms you find.

THE ONLY THING THAT IS SCREWING UP THE PEOPLE AND THE OT IS THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO ANTI-BOT. PLEASE ADMIN CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON A GOOD STABLE SERVER.
    Krater
    Krater

NEW START VOTE Empty Re: NEW START VOTE

Post  Krater 18/03/14, 06:47 am

Good Morning, We can't do this changes and I will tell you why. We are a new server who wanna save the "old tibia" okay, I know, now you say, but the demages isn't so strong like now... Yeah this is true, but many players fight with the staff to up the demages, if we down them, maybe many players can leave..., about another suggestion, I think they are good, Now, we have some priorities, like, stop the kicks in server.
    Krater
    Keny

Post  Keny 18/03/14, 11:12 am

Because of the guild that is powerabusing? you mean yours right? your friends started mass pking from day one and they continue to this day by randomly kill people for no reason. deal with it sucka
    EduardoGG
    EduardoGG

Post  EduardoGG 18/03/14, 10:00 pm

Kan, what you mean with guild powerabusing? Your teammates always make random pk. What do you think about to say the true? I'm tallking about bot. Tell me how you can shot sd and hit me with you wand or burst arrow when you come down by the stair? How you wanna a war withou bot, if you guys use bot?

Yesterday we killed all you guys in Ankrahmun, but before Sir Gasper die, he shoot a sd as like the wand damage on me. Can you explain me that? I don't think so. You have a good pvp, but you don't play without bot, because you never miss a SD when we fight, I tried to run, tried to dance but you never miss a SD. Kan, please shut your fucking mouth.

@GM Krater, o servidor esta estável ao meu ponto de vista. Única coisa a ser fixada, são os masskick. E fixar as alavanca da pits of inferno.

See you guys.
    GOD Fowks
    GOD Fowks
    Admin

Post  GOD Fowks 19/03/14, 07:41 am

@KanKlusKlan:

Let's talk about ur suggests:

1-Restart all accounts
    ~~ No, thanks.

2-Install an antibot client I got a provider and it won't make problems this time (same as triforce-hr.sytes.net)
    ~~ It's on way, just wait some more few days... It's coming!

3-Lower Damage of Monsters like in Triforce
    ~~ Our monsters damages is exactly how it was in 7.6 version (but i confess you that some few needs to be fixed yet)

-Lower Damage of paladins and mages
    -Lower damage on knights
    -Normal Damage on all vocations like other servers. (Mages will always hit harder than any vocation but will be weaker at the same time)
    ~~ At this time, we won't make changes...

4-Easy loot
    ~~ No, thanks. It's already 2x more that it was in 7.6 version.

5-Normal level rates (the ones now are ok)
    ~~ I think our modified exp table is good, and mostly ours players too.

6-Find something that doesn't froze server every minute.
    ~~ It's because server save. We changed the interval from 1 minute to 15 minutes.

7-Don't make GM's and tutors to all randoms you find.
    ~~ All staff member's are fully trust.

@EduardoGG:

Será fixada assim que possível.

Thanks for all guys =)

[Topic Closed]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06/05/24, 05:01 pm